Saturday, March 6, 2010

First attempt, the blog is still under construction


Hi everyone

This is just a quick hello from Siem Reap, it's taking a while to get to know how Facebook works, I've spent ages now replying to individual messages and it looks like they weren't sent and are lost in space! So my cousin, Colin set up this blog for me and I think it will work just fine. That's Dylan and me in a tuk tuk in Siem.

It's now 19H25 in a very warm Siem Reap, about to get some supper, probably pork and vegetable stirfry with noodles, my favourite, for $1. Must be up again at 06H00 tomorrow to visit more Angkor temples. Angkor Thom was splendid, Angkor Wat was huge and splendid, but just too full of other tourists to really enjoy.

Lots of luv
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. You both look great. Love the hat Dylan,you remind me somewhat of Sid. Take care all of you and enjoy your adventure.
    Love from
    Elaine and Faz

    ReplyDelete